An ancient town with a rich history, Rome in Spain. Tarragona is an acknowledged cultural center and one of the sites of UNESCO’s cultural heritage.
Sant Cugat del Vallès
The picturesque town over the mountains of Collserola. It is a paradise for young families with young children. There are several prestigious international schools, including the American School of Barcelona.
L’ Hospitalet de Llobregat
Hospitalet de Llobregat is a town next to Barcelona, most of its inhabitants are the working class.
Being part of the Barcelona city conglomerate. It is an independent city with its own historical center and unique atmosphere.
Best place for healthy lifestyle and unity with nature.
Lively, vibrant beach town. The center of large-scale social and cultural events, as the February carnival, Gay Pride in summer and the film festival in October. Approximately every third inhabitant of the town is a native of the Nordic countries.
- Location: right next to the sea, 40 km south-west of Barcelona
- Housing prices: rent a nice 3-bedrooms or more apartment from 1000-2300 euros per month
- Transport links: by train, you can reach Barcelona in 30 minutes
- Recreation: beaches, many bars and restaurants
- Shopping: designer boutiques in the center of the town, fresh local products
- Neighborhood: a popular holiday destination for millionaires and fishing families
EXCELLENT VILLA OF 180M² AND 350M² OF GARDEN WITH COMMUNAL POOL AND PRIVATE PARKING, 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHROOMS AND 2 SALONS FOR SALE.
Exclusive detached villa of high standing in excellent condition located in the town of Sitges and specifically in the luxurious and quiet Vallpineda urbanization, just 5 minutes by car from the center of Sitges and the C-32 motorway, with many areas landscaped gardens, 24-hour security service, schools, restaurants and different sports facilities, such as tennis or paddle courts.